Saturday, November 28, 2009

the more you know...

I decided on a whim, after ending up on someone's blogger blog, that I would click "next blog" which is located on the top left of this screen.
This went on for about 10 minutes. In all that time, and in all those blogs, only 2 were not about babies...or children...or birthing.

No offense, but seriously, what the hell????
Is that why blogs were created?
And like I said, no offense to people who want to share their family stories, but holy hell, I had no idea there were so many blogs dedicated to babies.

And although I don't have a problem with it, there is one thing I do take issue with...and again, if you're one of these people (not that anyone reads this blog) then I apologize in advance...I take issue with people who feel the need to post their sonograms on line.

We get it. You're with child. You think it's beautiful.
To those of us who don't know you...it's not.
It's freaky.
And it's disturbing.
And should be probably only be viewed by your immediate family and not random strangers on-line.

I'm just sayin'.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement.
Please return to your regularly scheduled blog.

2 comments:

HolyMama! said...

ha! yeah, that's kinda true. oversharing, neonatal style.

Unknown said...

Always be acquainted of replica Chanel handbags
, and analysis that the Chanel handbag
has a attention card. The identification amount on the agenda is reproduced anxiously central the Chanel
.


Breitling Watch
is accepted for its outstanding durability. The Bentley Motors T
are fabricated with the aspect of perfection. We accept the Navitimer Watches
appearance resembles the acutely accepted Navitimer World
.