Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Straight out of the camera

I finally took my actual film in to Wolf Camera to be transferred over to a disc. These pictures have been waiting to be developed ever since the big Snow Storm of '09 took place. Yeap a whole two weeks. and it's been killing me! Usually I'm not too terribly impressed by the quality of photos I've taken, but this time, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Lately, I've been snapping away on our new digital camera. This would be it. Or something similar to it:




But for the big snow day, I opted to go old school and use my little old slr. Here's what came of it:

Justice. How pensive does he look? Bet he's wondering how he can eat the snow.

Libby. She's probably thinking that she'd be more comfortable on the bed. Where it's warm.

Hold on just. a. minute. She's starting to get into this whole snow thing.
By the way, if you click on this picture you can see little Libby's teeth. My heart is melting...

The trees in our yard. Okay, our neighbor's yard.

And Justice again...anticipating the big snowflake bite!


That was a good day. The dogs had a blast and I took some fairly decent shots of the whole thing. Maybe it's time to start falling in love again with my favorite little SLR.
-k.


2 comments:

mep said...

You know, next year when it snows, you should totally send this into ole Ken Cook the weather guy. I bet he'll use it!

Unknown said...

Still another alternative is to downsize your louis vuitton
. Many women actually carry much more than they need in their lv
. Since the larger louis vuitton bags
are more expensive than smaller styles, you may find that purchasing a smaller replica louis vuitton handbags
may be more budget-friendly than a larger louis vuitton handbags
, it is one that many women feel is well worth the beauty and value in the lv handbag .