Saturday, June 28, 2008

You know you are getting old..



when you get excited about a new area rug. I'm sorry for the absence! I went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming with friends last week. It was gorgeous, when I get the pics from my bud I'll post a few. We saw a grizzly! But no worry, only safely from the car down below in a field. But it was also cool seeing a bald eagle, moose, elk, etc. in the wild. We did some great hiking and a little rafting. Both the Tetons and Yellowstone was awesome. Then I flew to VT for a few days to catch up with P before she headed to NY for grad school this summer. Speaking of, I'm going to NY for the 4th! And we are going to the Sox v. Yankees game. Luckily she's a Sox fan, I'd have a hard time cheering for the Yankees after years of being taught they are the nemesis. Ok, let's catch up soon. What did you say about coming to Nashville this summer? Time is flying by, better pick a weekend!

1 comment:

katie said...

i can't believe i haven't posted. i really thought i had. oh well. you're truly are a world traveler. would you sit down and rest for a minute already? and yes, we're old....at least numerically speaking that is. i don't feel that old. and the rug is great! i get excited by that stuff too, so you're okay.